Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Philly: Checking In, Dining Out

I feel terrible. I haven't posted to this site in too long, and it's not like I haven't been eating. I don't have a good excuse, but I promise to try to do better in the future. So, back to the eating and reporting. I don't have anything amazing on the burner (ha HA!) so to speak, mostly because I'm sitting in class and can only remember the bowl of cereal I had for breakfast. BUT...I have plans. Stay tuned for upcoming editions of Scrumptudelphia on topics including:

*Inexpensive-yet-invaluable Mexican food delivered rain or shine by bike from El Jarocho.

*Luchalibre masks and white pants juxtaposed with myriad ceviches, tongue tacos and savory bone marrow from DISTRITO.

*The new and improved Drew Coursin Cookies (now with TWO POUNDS OF M&Ms per batch!)

*The merits of Belgian street waffles eaten neither in Belgium nor on the street.

*And more!!

In addition to new content, be prepared for the stellar input of co-gormands including Jax, Smash and the lovely M. Hurray!

No comments: